Human Resources Manager
Primary Job Duties:
1. Overall responsible for improving and developing HR functions.
2. Participate in employee search efforts and interview potential candidates.
3. Explain policies and employment benefit packages to employees.
4. Explain job duties and responsibilities to employees.
5. Main point of contact for all employee grievances and other employment issues.
6. Ensure new hire paperwork is completed and filed properly.
7. Prepare and update employment records.
8. Assist with analyzing job duties.
1. Strong interpersonal skills
2. Strong organizational skills
3. Ability to speak well and present information clearly
5. Familiar with Microsoft office programs
Education and Experience:
1. BA in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field
2. At least one-year of human resource experience
Position Type: Full Time
Days/Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
How to Apply